- 1 cup organic nut or seed butter (choose your favorite: peanut, almond, cashew or sunbutter)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons hydrolysate collagen gelatin (can order on Amazon or find at some health food stores)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Add the nut butter and coconut oil to a medium saucepan and heat over medium, stirring with a metal whisk until the coconut oil melts.
- Add the cocoa powder, collagen, salt and honey and stir until combined.
- Once the fudge is completely mixed together, take off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and put in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Cut with a sharp knife and serve. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Serve and enjoy!