Try these sweet potato fries from Strength and Sunshine for a new twist on sweet potato fries! Perfect as a side or even a snack.
- Sweet Potatoes (original recipe used one, but if you’re making for a crowd, adjust as needed.)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 415ºF.
- Cut the end off each sweet potato before spiralizing. Snip the long strings with a scissor to desired length.
- Place the sweet potato strings in a large bowl, add in spices (desired amounts), and toss to coat the strings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread out the sweet potato strings. Bake for 2030
- minutes, careful not to burn.